Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Clerical / Admin
Posted on 15 Oct 2019
Since its founding in 1894 as a cotton fabric wholesaler in Japan, Our Client, has grown into a global enterprise with more than a 120-year history. Our client, is actively engaging in various business fields including the trading of textiles, machinery, and construction materials, in addition to the manufacturing and sales of medicines, medical equipment, and energy saving products.
- Primary Responsibility: Marketing Support
- Communicate with Japan HQ for Marketing work based on Marketing manager’s order
- Support with label designs for overseas markets
- Adaptations of key visuals for both local & overseas markets
- Support with creative and media-related activities
- Social media support – replying consumer queries and comments on Facebook
- Manage public email queries
- Secondary Responsibility: 1) Expense and invoice management (Financial Tracker)
- Monthly expense forms (Marketing), input in all financial trackers
- Check and send all invoices to HQ in Japan. This includes updating financial trackers & send to TOKYO HQ every month.
- Prepare monthly service fee invoicing
- Filing of all documents (expense forms & invoices)
- Secondary Responsibility: 2) Label Design & Orders
- Liaise with printing company and HQ in Tokyo for label designs of new products
- Re-ordering of labels and follow up delivery order
- Secondary Responsibility: 3) Sales Support
- Manage all shipping documents in shared folders
- Update Retailer’s sales data tracker every month
- Secondary Responsibility: 4) Office Samples
- Maintain office samples inventory – keep track of samples going in and out of inventory tracking file
- Prepare samples for manager going for business trip
- Label competitor samples that are brought back from business trips
- This is a contract role that last from November 2019 to March 2020.
- Candidate must be willing to travel to Raffles Place (CBD) for work.
- Candidate is required to have some experience in marketing work, preferably in healthcare/medical product. Candidate who has experience providing administrative / clerical or sales coordination support is an additional strength.
- Candidate should be meticulous and is customer-oriented.