Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & Gas
Posted on 02 Mar 2020
Our Client is a service organization that enables ship owners and power plant operators all over the world to minimize asset downtime via diesel services, in-situ machining, and BWT system retrofits. Responding to customer needs year after year, we have added service locations and developed a range of services with a quality that is recognized as second to none.
- To raise Material Requisition Form for store consumable items according to item Re-Order-Point
- To implement warehousing/finished goods management to ensure the efficient and accurate receipt, handling and storage of materials and assemblies’ accordance to ISO90001 and Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Policy
- To ensure warehouse activities are efficient and economical utilization of facilities for storing and distributing raw material and finished goods inventories
- To manage good receipts, resolving discrepancies, to maintain required safety stocks
- To generate Monthly Inventory Report to Finance Department
- To ensure all material/inventory is correctly accounted for, reporting delivery discrepancies and organizing regular stock takes.
- To maintain the valid certificate for statutory/non-statutory equipment and arrange necessary service maintenance/calibration for expired equipment
- Responsible Industrial Toxic Waste and Chemical Containers/Cartridge Disposal, scrap, etc.
- Responsible to adopt good housekeeping and overall safety practice to achieve well-organized and safe working environment which comply to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Policy
- Responsible for internal audit and external audit related to Purchasing function
- Must always give priority to safety and health for yourself as well as your co-worker/peer and follow strictly the company’s environment, health and safety policy.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the management
- Candidate must possess at least O Level.
- At least 2 year of working experience in the related field, preferably Marine industry, is required for this position.
- Must possess Forklift Driving License/Certificate. Independent, Team-player and with good interpersonal skills.