Specialism: Information Technology - IT - Others
Posted on 04 Dec 2019
Our client is an American medical equipment company specializing in artificial heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring. Headquarter in Irvine, California and public listed under NYSE.
- Role Purpose:
- Develops, implements, and sustains IT solutions to business problems to improve business processes, develop systems and policies, improve user proficiency, and promote system adoption in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Job Functions:
- Lead efforts to solicit business requirements, developing, proposing and implementing technology solution options. Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the area of Camstar Manufacturing Execution System (MES) integration with SCADA and other enterprise systems.
- Serves as liaison between business process owners in Business Units, Functional Groups, Regions and IT. Support manufacturing operation and enable super-users (by training and performing knowledge transfer) to leverage IT systems for business process automation and optimization.
- Use expertise in MES modules, such as business process modeling, to help the company rollout an eDHR solution. Participate in designing and implementing solutions that improve business process efficiency and accuracy for MES. Leads efforts to reengineer, optimize and enhance business processes and systems by assessing business needs.
- Develop and maintain system documentation, user training, technical and functional specification.
- Configures and tests systems to execute features, integration, and reporting. Facilitate User Acceptance Test to ensure the deliverables met users’ requirements. Partner with software quality department to support validation activities.
- Works with stakeholders in developing ROI based business cases for enhancements and projects.
- Support other manufacturing IT systems, Report and Operation dashboard development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Manufacturing Business Systems Analyst role
- Experience with Camstar MES, Camstar CIO, and Business Object Reporting required
- Experience with provisioning/configuring MES environments and integrates MES with other Enterprise Systems for processing and transactions
- Experience preparing and tuning SQL procedures
- Experience in project implementation, soliciting business requirements, solution design, change control and stakeholders management is a must
- Experience working with regional and global stakeholders is a plus
- Prior experience working in matrixed environments, complex global/regional business environment and highly regulated industry is a plus
- Prior experience in developing Visual Factory solution is a plus
- MES/MESA certification is a plus
- Strong ability to manage and deal with different cultures and nationalities
- Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal relations, written & verbal communication skills
- Possess and display sound judgment; initiative; flexibility and detail-orientation
- Strong documentation skills, ability to develop and maintain business and technical documentation
- Competent in handling multiple tasks with attention to detail, and perform duties with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to map, troubleshoot, and optimize interfaces with multiple systems
SGD 4,000 - 6,000
SGD 5,500 - 6,500 (Negotiable)
SGD 4,000 - 6,000
SGD 5,000 - 6,000
SGD 6,000 - 7,000