Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering / Technical
Posted on 31 Dec 2019
- Maintain back-end modules for an ophthalmic data management system and clinical applications.
- Create and maintain technical documents and end-user manuals.
- Perform code review of source program (C# or Java).
- Fix bugs and implement features in existing systems.
- Design and develop utility programs required for deployment or maintenance.
- Set up and install ophthalmic data management software at client's sites.
- Manage ophthalmic data management system integration with client's patient information management system i.e. EMR.
- Support and give trouble shooting to end-user customers in person or remotely over telephone and internet.
- Experience/Knowledge of developing medical device related software.
- Experience/Knowledge of developing cloud solutions.
- Experience/Knowledge of healthcare informatics standards: DICOM, HL7.
- Experience/Knowledge of image processing techniques.
- Experience/Knowledge of Relational Database such as MS SQL.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal communication skills with ability to work with team members, vendors, and clients.
- Bonus: 1 month salary equivalent