Specialism: Project Management - Project Management
Posted on 28 Aug 2019
Our client is an established business which provides a connection and provide comprehensive solution to seamless hotel management and expert audit advice on information technology which is tailored suited for their customer business and its operation. In general, it stands as an advanced Technological Solution Provider and Integrator, catering to the software needs of the business and hospitality industry.
- 1. Able to connect well with the client and project team to finalize the project specs and delivery timeline that are acceptable to the customers and within the capability to deliver.
- 2. Lead Projects and successfully complete project UAT, to the satisfaction of the clients by meeting deadlines with deliverable.
- 3. Manages project implementation process with systematic follow up with documentation in compliance with the company's project management system.
- 4. Take keen interest to learn about the features and functions of products and solutions for the hospitality sector and reach proficiency during the time frame set by the company.
- 5. Building up product knowledge of competitors and able to present to the clients of the product/service advantages with new features of existing product as well as new products.
- 6. Based on client feedback and competition products, recommend new features to be added in improving existing products and in the development of new products.
- 7. Able to provide onsite support to the team with configuration, interface testing, onsite training etc.
- 8. Prepare daily/weekly project status and progress reports on existing clients
- 9. Post project technical customer support and account management for clients.
- 10. Be responsible for renewal of Maintenance Contracts renewal and hold review meetings with clients.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in Hospitality Industry
- Diploma/Degree holders are welcome to apply
- Possess positive working attitude and decent communication skills
- Able to attend overseas business trip upon business required
- With Project Incentive for more than 2 Projects in a month. Each Project Incentive from 3rd Project onwards ranges from $300 to $500
- Mobile Phone allowance claim up to $100.
- Transport claim for all project and company related matters