Industry: Other - Not Specified
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering/Technical Management
Posted on 27 Aug 2019
Our client was established in 1992 to provide comprehensive Security Management Service to corporate customers looking for a prompt, reliable and effective service provider. Today, they have more than 2000 subscribing customers including banks, retail & entertainment centre, warehouses, factories and other commercial establishments.
- Lead a team of service engineers and technicians in providing post-sales support and technical support to a leading range of security products, including troubleshooting and solving technical problems encountered by customers and performing scheduled maintenance visits.
- Spearhead improvement in product configurations and service packaging to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Provide in-house technical training on our products, which include card access, CCTV and anti-intrusion systems.
- Diploma or degree in Electronics & Electrical Engineering or Security Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in a similar capacity, preferably in the communication / security systems industry.
- Possess leadership qualities with good communication skills and high energy
- Good supervisory skills with hands-on approach
- Effectively bilingual
- PC knowledge in MS Office and basic network configuration.
- AWS provided
- 16 days of Annual Leave
- Working hours: 8.30am to 6pm, Mon to Fri