Specialism: Information Technology - IT - Software / Development
Posted on 23 Sep 2019
Our client is US MNC who is in process automation software provider. They provide process management, robotic process automation, e-signature, and mobility and customer communication services.
- The Project Manager serves as the primary client liaison on projects and establishes the project plan, project priorities, and directs the efforts of personnel involved with all aspects of the project.
- Their overall goal is two-fold: satisfying the customer’s objectives (scope, schedule, and budget) for the project while delivering business objectives for the project (revenue, margin, and efficient utilization of resources).
- In addition to managing projects, Project Managers are responsible for contributing to the pre-sales process.
- • Manage overall project objectives
- • Manage company resources during projects, including but not limited to, providing accurate resource scheduling, directing their work, and keeping team morale high
- • Act as primary interface to client business units during all phases of the project, interacting with all levels of stakeholders within the customer with the ultimate goal of achieving a customer reference at the conclusion of the project
- • Provide consistent and timely internal and external project communications
- • Manage scope to the SOW’s/Change Request’s, document scope changes, and promote change requests where applicable
- • Manage projects risks proactively as well as the occurrence of issues
- • Assist in pre-sales activities, including Statement of Work reviews and level of effort reviews
- • Conduct pre-sales activities in certain instances from initiation through booking
- • Update resource scheduling weekly in order to produce accurate revenue forecasts
- • Proactively manage project financials to achieve companies objectives for revenue and margin on all assigned projects.
- • Update the Fixed Price percentage completion data to accurately reflect current and forecasted revenues on a weekly basis
- • Manage backlog with the goal of realizing 100% of revenues booked and condensing the revenue cycle where possible
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- SAP background is a plus
- 5+ years of project management experience in a professional services organization
- Experience managing projects of $100K to $1M in revenue
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- PMP or equivalent certification preferred
- Experience in the document management industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project or Financial Force PSA is a plus.
- VB: 10% of annual
- Salary range: RM 12,000 - RM 15,000 per month
- Working location is in Kuala Lumpur