Specialism: Sales - New Business DevelopmentClosed
Our client is a Singapore-proud engineering company, the comapny has been evolving the industry landscape with its technological innovations since 2006. Together with a strong team of dedicated engineers and technical personnel. The company is committed to deliver innovative products and solutions, translating concepts into reality.
- Support the development of the business strategy by facilitating evidence-based data gathering and analysis with key stakeholders in hospital environments
- Conduct user requirement analysis through a diagnosis of selected hospital operations, factoring in a strong understanding of patient-centric workflows, processes
- Translate user requirements into technical and functional specifications for specific RMF products/services
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business, technical, user (clinician, nurses) adoption problems
- Conduct documentation and gathering of information on existing system specifications while developing technical documentation and training materials.
- Present business cases to detail value to end-customers based on adoption of solutions Liaise with stakeholders across all levels and build strong rapport
- Degree / Masters in Computer Science/ Information Systems / Engineering / Business or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of experience conducting business analysis and/or delivery of IT projects in hospital environments either working for a hospital or a consultant engaging with hospitals
- Strong understanding of hospital operations and processes
- Experience in hypotheses based problem solving
- Ability to think strategically, understand, interpret and apply analytical skills to solve end-customer problems
- Exposure to hospital IT systems (such as HIS, EMRs), workflow development and re-engineering, healthcare pilot evaluation and healthcare clusters' organisational structure will be added advantages
- Ability to conduct secondary and primary research and develop new lines of inquiry to generate insights
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English Intermediate to advanced level skills with MS Office and MS Project