Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering / Technical
Posted on 14 Aug 2019
Our client is a Singapore-proud engineering company, the comapny has been evolving the industry landscape with its technological innovations since 2006. Together with a strong team of dedicated engineers and technical personnel. The company is committed to deliver innovative products and solutions, translating concepts into reality.
- Develop Electrical & Electronics Circuits in projects Contribute to Electrical System Level Design Perform FMEA Internal Cross Functional Team
- Perform Circuit Troubleshooting & Generate Failure Analysis Report Create BOM for Assigned Project
- Design Electrical Circuit & PCB Layout with Altium To create FAT & OSAT and other Test Plans.
- Troubleshoot engineering issues systematically via DOE, RCA etc. To develop embedded firmware for project and test
- Derive electrical engineering specifications from customers' requirements Conduct feasibility studies at early stages of the project.
- To Develop Embedded Firmware for Project & Test
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 2 years' working experience
- Experience in these Electronic / Electrical engineering sub such as digital circuit design, analog circuit design and power electronics circuit design
- Good Design Knowledge in IEEE 802, USB, PCIe, Can Bus, SPI protocol Experience in C/C++, Assembly Language.
- Able to use Altium CAD Software comfortably.