Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering / Technical
Posted on 18 Sep 2019
Our client is a Singapore-proud engineering company, the comapny has been evolving the industry landscape with its technological innovations since 2006. Together with a strong team of dedicated engineers and technical personnel. The company is committed to deliver innovative products and solutions, translating concepts into reality.
- Provides technical and program-level support and guidance to the team
- To ensure that design verification and design validations are carried out to confirm design with the assistance from relevant system/subsystem engineers.
- Create and maintain technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution. Involve in microcontroller programming, PCB design, PLC, power electronics, wireless communication, motors and actuators.
- Degree / Master in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Computer or equivalent More than 5 years of electrical engineering experience
- Technical knowledge to work with electrical, mechanical and software architecture.
- Knowledge of and experience in Singapore electrical safety regulations
- Knowledge of electrical high voltage switch-gear and high power DC rectification.
- Able to read drawings, understand engineering documents, and work closely with members of the engineering, operations and purchasing team.
- Familiarity with UPS systems and operations and able to use Altium
- Knowledge of basic microcontroller programming, PCB design, PLC, power electronics, wireless communication, motors and actuators.
- Advanced hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience
- Results oriented, metrics driven and capable of working in a fast paced, changing environment.
South West, SG
SGD 4,000 - 7,000 (Negotiable)