Specialism: Banking / Finance / Insurance - Retail BankingClosed
Our Client, a very well established first bank formed in 1946 and owned by the Indonesia Government. In Singapore, they are located within the heart of Singapore’s central business district, is the only Indonesian Bank to hold a Full-Bank license in Singapore.
- Assist Head of Department to manage a team of Customer Service staff handling Remittances and Current/Savings account opening as well as doing know-your-customer (KYC) monitoring etc.
- Assist Head of Department in handling customers' complains
- hardworking and able to work under pressure
- able to work on weekends for events and retail banking duties
- able to converse or understanding Bahasa Indonesia as main customers are Indonesian domestic workers or sea-men working in Singapore
- has banking knowledge and prefers one with experience in banking sectors especially in Customer Service
- able to work as a team and has the initiatives to help out team mates who requires assistance
- has experience in cash handling and Cheques system.
- at least a diploma from a recognised institutions
- Uniform allowance
- Variable Bonus
- 13th Month bonus after conversion to permanent employment