Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Manufacturing
Posted on 02 Aug 2019
Our client a well-known and respected Turnkey Design & Build specialist in the industry. An integrated spatial-design practice, with more than 25 years of experience in:Branding and Marketing Activities, Commercial and Retail Spaces, Large Scale Exhibitions and Events
- Content development with creative 2D/3D visuals, design and concepts
- Managing the design and creative elements of projects and be point of contact for clients
- Managing each project on time and within budget
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- Establishing and developing best practice with the design and creative team
- Working with other team members to deliver projects and activity to deliver against
- A minimum of 1 year in design executive role or relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal communications and presentation skills, able to articulate well and have confidence.
- Well organised and able to work on own initiative, prioritizing workload as required
- Prepared to work outside normal hours, as when required.
- Strong team player and accommodating attitude.
- Strong work ethic and professional at all times.
- Ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and others; influencing internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to lead design projects from concept to completion.
- Proven track record in creating excellent design work from concept to production.
- Experience in using 3D Studio Max, Sketch up, Auto-cad, Illustrator and Photoshop or equivalent.
- Candidates with graphic/creative design experiences are highly welcomed
- No work experience is required