Industry: Consumer Goods
Specialism: Sales - New Business Development
Posted on 27 Jul 2019
To make life more connected, entertaining, personalized and productive.Our Client combines passion and purpose to design and deliver smart products, systems, software and services that connect people wherever they are. They lead with integrity, innovate with intention, and drive operational excellence to inspire breakthrough performances that generate customer value and strong shareholder returns
With more then 30000 staff worldwide, More than 50 million vehicles on the road today enjoy an enhanced driving experience, thanks to their audio and infotainment. We extend the same spirit of innovation to the world’s leading performance and sporting venues, providing everyone with the best seats in the house.
- Plan & develop business strategy for region assigned accordance to company directions
- Collaborate with country partners to plan sales forecast and budget (sell-in & sell-through)
- Assist country partners in business negotiation with-in local context to maximize business opportunity in the best interest of the company
- Guide and provide holistic solutions in developing the market businesses to the benefit of our company
- Pro-actively identify and propose business opportunities where available
- Measure and track country performance in terms of sales growth and market penetration
- Perform timely business review with the country partners
- Ensure all executions and plans adhere to company policies and guidelines
- Work cohesively with global product team to identify key product strategies and localize into assigned regions
- Review and understand product key USPs and features
- Identify & develop key product training scope with Training Manager for each specific regions
- Work seamlessly with CRM/SCM to ensure high standard of sales logistics functions operationally
- Assist country partners in all product quality & warranty matters
- Assist QC Manager in terms of product compliance matters for your regions
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Minumum 5+ years of Sales/Marketing in Business Development experience, with a proven track record of growing and sustaining sales revenue.
- Prior experience in Consumer Electronics or FMCG industries would be advantageous
- Talent and aptitude to analyze and solve problems independently.
- Knowledge of database software with proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Willingness to travel (min 50% travelling required)
- AWS (13th Month)
- Annual Sales Incentive
South West, SG
SGD 5,000 - 8,000 (Negotiable)