Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Network/System/DatabaseClosed
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company.
They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
From international network services to LAN or one unit of PC in the customer’s office, they offer a wide range of detailed services according to customer’s needs.
- Responsible for Service Provider network design, development, implementation, testing using Cisco / Juniper and Paloalto devices and preparing the completion document, provisioning document and operation and maintenance manual to customer
- Responsible for unified communication & network project, design, development, implementation, testing and preparing completion document. Primary handle Cisco and Juniper network & Unified Collaboration Solutions
- Gather the technical requirement from customer, and develop low level design, implementation and user acceptance for network project.
- Work with local carrier, vendors and suppliers/principals to deliver the projects.
- Project Management role such as prepare work breakdown structure (WBS), issue management list, meeting minutes and etc.
- Diploma / Degree holder
- Min 5 yrs of IT experience in Network & Unified Communication solutions.
- Clear understanding of Cisco (XE / XR / NX / ASA ) and Juniper ( M and MX, SRX), PaloAlto devices
- Clear understanding of Ethernet, Telco network (DIA, L2/L3 IPVPN), MPLS, SD-WAN
- Knowledge and experience on SRX and PaloAlto FW Products and networking
- Knowledge and experience on Cisco and Juniper routing & Switching Products and networking
- Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation, negotiation skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- CCIE or CCNP holder has a great advantage (SP experience is most important)
- Bonus: Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual leave per year (add 1 day every year up to maximum of 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical Leave: Sick Leave 14 days / Hospitalization Leave 60 days (inclusive of 14 days of Medical Leave)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff