Specialism: Information Technology - Network & System
Posted on 22 Aug 2019
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company.
They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
From international network services to LAN or one unit of PC in the customer’s office, they offer a wide range of detailed services according to customer’s needs.
- To operate 24 hours Managed Service Operations centre in shift rotation.
- Monitor the security issue, the customer system and the data centre facilities under control of the Managed Service Operations Manager.
- Troubleshoot, report and, if necessary, take escalation steps for security and IT system problems in the data centre as well as in the customer premises.
- Assist in system implementation and analyzing a security log, change security policy, system health checks, taking back-ups, and daily operations.
- Coordinate / maintain support documentation and procedures.
- ITE / Diploma holder
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic IT skills (TCP-IP / Windows / Linux)
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel / Word / Powerpoint / Outlook)
- Cheerful and proactive personality.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in IT related field.
- Sound knowledge of IT, network, server and security technologies is an advantage
- Experience of telecom industry or working with Japanese company is a plus
- Experience of any coordination, project management work is also plus
- Bonus: Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual leave per year (add 1 day every year up to maximum of 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical Leave: Sick Leave 14 days / Hospitalization Leave 60 days (inclusive of 14 days of Medical Leave)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff