Specialism: Information Technology - IT - Network/System/Database
Posted on 22 Aug 2019
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company.
They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Responsible for day-to-day management and administration of various network system.
- Provide customers with timely, professional and effective IT support (via Onsite, Remote and Phone support).
- Support and administrate network solution product such as Cisco and Juniper (Routers, L2/L3 switches, Firewall).
- Vendor coordination and management.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Diploma / Degree holder
- Min 3-5 yrs of experience as a Network Engineer, preferably in System Integration (SI) environment.
- Customer-oriented with excellent customer service skill (to exceed customers' expectations)
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms with hands on experience in installation, configurations and administration.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive thinking and keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good team player and proactive attitude.
- Bonus: Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual leave per year (add 1 day every year up to maximum of 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical Leave: Sick Leave 14 days / Hospitalization Leave 60 days (inclusive of 14 days of Medical Leave)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff