Specialism: Information Technology - Network & System
Posted on 22 Aug 2019
- Responsible for day-to-day management and administration of various network system. (Primary Cisco Meraki)
- Provide customers with timely, professional and effective IT Support (via Remote and Phone Support)
- Support various networking devices (e.g. Switch, Firewall, Router)
- Vendor coordination and management
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Standby work might be required (24/7 support)
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Network Engineer
- Diploma / Degree holder
- Knowledge in installation, configurations and administration of NW devices (e.g. Cisco Switch, Firewall, Router)
- CCNA Certificate is an added advantage
- Positive thinking and keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good team player and proactive attitude.
- Bonus: Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual leave per year (add 1 day every year up to maximum of 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical Leave: Sick Leave 14 days / Hospitalization Leave 60 days (inclusive of 14 days of Medical Leave)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff
- Standby allowance (if required)