Specialism: Information Technology - Help Desk & IT Support
Posted on 22 Aug 2019
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company.
They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
From international network services to LAN or one unit of PC in the customer’s office, they offer a wide range of detailed services according to customer’s needs.
- Provide onsite technical support for designated clients and locations.
- Coordinate with various departments on schedule for patch management (Targeted 150 users patch each month).
- Provide customers with timely, professional, efficient and effective technical expertise on system and network support.
- Support cloud / enterprise IT solutions (infrastructure, security, virtualization, backup and storage) / internet, data center.
- Perform system installation, configurations and administration on multiple operating system platforms (e.g. Windows, RedHat Linux, Virtualization).
- Create and maintain technical documentation to eusure efficient planning and execution.
- Minimum of 3 years of IT experience.
- Higher NTEC / Diploma in IT or computing discipline
- Windows administration, SCCM, Window Patching, Vulnerability understanding and management, Microsoft patch bundles knowledge
- Basic knowledge on LAN or WAN, systems, virtualization and Wintel services.
- Good knowledge in Window OS, Office installation and troubleshooting skills.
- Hands on experience with network equipment such as Cisco switch, Office365, MS Exchange, MS Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Good verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
- Ability to learn quickly and strong customer service skill are essentials.
- Bonus: Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual leave per year (add 1 day every year up to maximum of 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical Leave: Sick Leave 14 days / Hospitalization Leave 60 days (inclusive of 14 days of Medical Leave)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff