Industry: Professional Services
Specialism: Marketing - Marketing Communication
Posted on 25 Jul 2019
Our client is a Japanese creative agency that aims to be a bridge between Japan and the world. Established in Singapore 2009, they have done various projects to promote Japanese contents in Singapore and other countries through marketing and events. They also specialise in consulting, branding and design projects. If you love Japanese culture and have a creative mind, you will greatly enjoy working with them!
- Assist in producing detailed proposals, budget, and presentations
- Servicing of clients to understand project requirements
- Liaison between the clients, vendors and designers
- Manage the workflow and facilitate the timely completion of the projects undertaken.
- To perform administrative duties as per required Prepare key reports and documentation for post-project reporting
- Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously Other duties assigned
- High development and growth opportunities
- Unique work culture and non-mundane project-based work style
- Environment where you can create and challenge independently
- Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing/Communications or related disciplines will be an advantage
- At least 2-3 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and client relationship skills
- High level of productivity and efficiency
- Represent the local voice of Singapore
- Have positive attitude to understand Japanese culture and language in order to liaise with Japanese speaking associates
- Maintain spontaneity and assertiveness. Improve problem-solving skills.
- Team player and multi-tasker
- Able to speak and write in Japanese is required to communicate with Japanese speaking associates and clients (JLPT N2 or N3)
- Transportation allowance (Claimable)
- Mobile allowance (SGD50/month)
- <<<After probation, you will be entitled to enjoy more benefits>>>
- Medical allowance up to SGD50/month
- Dental allowance up to SGD200/year
- Company Insurance
- Flexi-place (You can work at anywhere you like once a week!) * condition applies
- AL 14 days (Capped at 20 days)
- The staff Training / Education Claim (STEC) Claimable up to SGD50/month
- Flexi-working hour once a week *condition applies