Industry: Professional Services
Specialism: Advertising / Promotions / Events - Media & Advertising
Posted on 24 Jul 2019
Our Client is an established advertising agency. They had become one of Japan’s top 10 advertising agencies in terms of sales, and by 1997 had climbed all the way to third place. Their goal is to be a “Consumer Activation Company.”
- Understand the clients’ industry and challenges and define requirements.
- Undertake research on audience and competitors using specialist industry tools
- Pulling together supporting data and rationales for media recommendations and proposals
- Set up campaigns; measure and optimize results
- Managing the day to day activities of clients’ campaign - budget pacing, keyword research/targeting, reporting, campaign optimization, bid adjustments and ad hoc requests from clients.
- Regular updating or post campaign reporting with recommendations for optimization and forward planning as required.
- Up-to-date knowledge on search, display and social guidelines to provide recommendations for ad types, bidding models & targeting based on client briefs
- Experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Paid Search, Display and Facebook especially in performance based marketing/ advertising . Familiarity with Adwords, GA and Facebook Ad Manager strongly preferred.
- Analytical and charting ability for interpretation of statistics/data where required
- Good PC skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Communication skills are essential. Presentation to clients required periodically.
- 14 days annual leave
- medical benefits
- hospitalisation & surgical and personal accident insurance
- birthday leave
- parent care leave