Specialism: Security - Security / Safety Control
Posted on 19 Jul 2019
Our client provides professional and specialized services in Loss Prevention Engineering. Since 2000 they have successfully designed, installed and commissioned "Very Early Smoke Detection" and "Leakage Detection" systems for a number of local SMEs, large corporations and well known places of interests in Singapore. They also provide security monitoring services for critical facilities.
- To manage and steer projects toward successful handover to clients and subsequently to internal Service Team within the budgeted cost and quality standard.
- Responsibilities include sites supervisions, attend sites meetings, management of sub-contractors, timely issuance of documentation of project includes variation orders, extension of times, test procedures, operations and maintenance manual, timely information to the drafting section for their preparation of shop drawings and as-built drawings and testing and commissioning.
- Candidate should possess at least NTC1/NTC2/Diploma in Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical or Building Automation.
- A good team player who is able to work independently and communicate at all levels.
- Applicants must be willing to undertake sites supervisions and coordination with owners, main contractors, consultants and subcontractors.
- 13th month bonus
- Mileage claim capped at $800/mth if you are driving
- Mobile phone reimbursement
South West, SG
SGD 2,510 - 2,960