Industry: Financial Services
Specialism: Banking / Finance / Insurance - Banking / Financial
Posted on 19 Jul 2019
- Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
- Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients' financial goals.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections for clients.
- Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
- Building and maintaining your client base.
- Minimum Diploma and above
- No Experience Required
- Interested in sales duties
- Those with experience in the finance sector will be advantageous
- Full training will be provided, no experience needed
- Motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills
- Annual incentive trip
- Quarterly review
- Bonus overseas trips