Industry: Transportation and Logistics
Specialism: Customer Service - Customer Relationship Management
Posted on 17 Jul 2019
Our Japanese Client is a 100% subsidiary of an international logistics company, established in 1997. They handle all international transportation and logistics.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing existing accounts.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face and respond promptly to customer inquiries or complains
- Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
- Maintain records of customer details / sales visits
- Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
- Negotiate rates with carriers as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
- Make official quotation / rates tender to customers.
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
- Work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
- Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
- Report timely to department Manager after every visit to customer.
- Handle shipments and any other task as requested by the Department Head.
- Knowledge Logistics procedures import, export and transshipment
- Related Working experience
- Require to visit Batam once a week.
- Bonus : AWS + Var Bonus (depending on company performance)
- Travel allow : S$50 / trip for weekly day trip to Batam for meeting.
- Medical & dental benefits : S$900 per year [1st year pro-rated based on months of service]