Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Clerical / Admin
Posted on 15 Jul 2019
Our Client is a Leading Global UTM, NDT, Commissioning & Third party inspection company, Corporate Head office in Singapore and branches in Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Ghana, Brazil and beyond.
They have qualified technical Staffs certified in Advanced NDT Methods, Conventional NDT Methods, also combinations of NDT with Rope Access Qualifications, NDT with Under water Divers.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Other Ad Hoc Duties as required
- Office Hours 5 day week
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Related Experiences
- To be disclosed by Management