Specialism: Corporate Planning / Business Development - Business Development
Posted on 08 Aug 2019
Our client is one of the world’s 2000 Largest Public listed company. Having a global entity with over 100 subsidiaries, joint ventures and associated companies. The company global operations, combined with well-diversified customer base, enable the company to produce stable revenue and steady growth to deliver long-term sustainable value for their shareholders.
- Focus on Business Development to accelerate growth.
- Ability to develop and implement commercial strategies, meeting company goals and objectives.
- Working knowledge of how to conduct market research and analysis including creation of detailed business plans.
- Extensive understanding of business growth models and ability to foresee commercial opportunities.
- Understand existing customer relationships and their requirements to ensure they are being met.
- Willingness to take strategic risks, acting to acquire new customers and manage client relationships.
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (technical, engineering, customer service etc.).
- Strong working knowledge of metrics to monitor performance of commercial activities, reporting results to senior management.
- Strategic development and critical thinking skills needed to develop plans for expansion.
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Automation or Logistics.
- Minimum 5 years of hands on Business Development experience with knowledge in warehouse automation logistics projects.
- Experience with Solution Design for intralogistics automation systems (hardware & software).
- Successful work experience as Commercial Manager or another relevant role.
- Proven success in sales and/or marketing related to Logistics Automation, as well as evidence of ability to manage relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of market research methods and analysis.
- Excellent instincts and commercial awareness coupled with a strategic mindset.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Strong stakeholders management across all levels. Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lead & motivate a team and work as an effective individual contributor when necessary.
SGD 5,000 - 15,000 (Negotiable)