Industry: Restaurant/Food Services
Specialism: Sales - New Business Development
Posted on 16 Aug 2019
Our client is a well-known Japanese company which offer a variety of products including seasonings, frozen foods, processed foods, beverages, sweeteners and amino acids. Established in 1973, our client has promoted and distributed their products in Singapore through the retail and supermarket channels as well as has performed performs vital functions to support the Group’s global operations.
- To increase market share and meeting sales and profit targets.
- To execute approved action plans and strategies towards achieving annual sales target.
- To develop new market and strengthen customer base.
- To ensure prompt payment collections.
- To service and manage key accounts by conducting sales visits and products presentation .
- To work closely with Sales Admin team to co-ordinate on delivery schedule.
- To perform competitive analysis and develop sales proposal.
- To manage stock inventory to ensure sufficient supplies to customers.
- To collect business information from customer/market.
- To work with Suppliers to provide products technical information in order to offer solution to customers’ requirements.
- Minimum a diploma holder. Candidates with qualification in business or science are welcomed.
- Candidate without relevant qualification should demonstrate at least 2 years of related experiences in customer-handling.
- Highly motivated individual and ability to complete assigned tasks and achieve company objectives.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Results-oriented and highly capable of meeting personal sales targets.
- Effective communication and team-work.
- Meal allowance
- Mobile allowance
- Variable Bonus
- Group insurances
- Dental and outpatient medical reimbursement.