Industry: Travel, Transportation and Tourism
Specialism: Sales - New Business Development
Posted on 12 Sep 2019
Our Client is a specialized inbound land operators in Japan. They have been operating in Japan since 1979 and offers wide variety of tours within Japan. They have offices in Tokyo and throughout South East Asia. They offer ground tours and various kinds of incentive and customized tours for technical visits and conference meetings in Japan.
- The Sales and Marketing Executive supports the development and execution of the offline, online and social marketing plans as well as business continuity strategies. He/She supports the basic intent of increasing brand awareness, generating leads, converting sales as well as fostering partners and customer loyalty. In addition, he/she must be able to assists in basic administration.
- Hunter role, understand what it takes to pursue new client from cold-calling.
- Utilize social media, phone calls, emails, in-person visits and other methods to reach potential client and build strong relationship with them.
- Research, prospect and promote the benefits of using our travelling ERP system and help expand the TASTECH geographic footprint.
- Utilize online and offline resources and tools to develop and maintain your own pipeline in CRM.
- Drive the full sales cycle through making/sending introductory calls and emails, assessing and building the relationship and closing the deal.
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways in which you connect and build out your relationships with potential client.
- Handle multiple projects outside of your pipeline while maintaining daily KPI’s and metrics (calls, emails, pitches, deals won, etc).
- Opportunity to leverage negotiation and persuasion skills to keep partners on the platform, increase product adoption, and engage in custom negotiations.
- Confident speaker who is able to present and communicate persuasively to partner.
- He/She is creative, resourceful, and able to work under pressure and possesses good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- 5 days work week
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Leave 14 days (Capped at 21 days)