Specialism: Information Technology - IT - Software / Development
Posted on 15 Jul 2019
Our client is one of the world’s 2000 Largest Public listed company. Having a global entity with over 100 subsidiaries, joint ventures and associated companies. The company global operations, combined with well-diversified customer base, enable the company to produce stable revenue and steady growth to deliver long-term sustainable value for their shareholders.
- Analyze requirements, conduct engineering analyses and propose solutions for specific customer applications.
- Collaborate with customers to analyze and manage requirements to deliver meaningful business value.
- Compose in-depth technical response documents and provide customer presentations to support the sales process.
- Work with Sales to identify new application areas and, with Marketing, create compelling messaging and demonstrations that attract new customers/prospects.
- Work with Application Engineers to ensure accurate solution development and deployment in post-sales phase.
- Analyze customer requirements, define and propose Proof-of-Concept, manage POC development activities, and transition systems to engineering & operations.
- Recommend ways to apply new technologies and solutions that will maximize their value to customers and RASB
- • Assess the feasibility of POC/development ideas and collaborate with engineering team to determine design limitations and opportunities.
- Define POC solution architecture, technical requirements and technical risk mitigation plans
- Identify new solution / product opportunities or new applications of existing products through customer contact and market knowledge.
- Collaborate with Sales and Engineering teams on solution feature prioritization and commercialization strategy.
- Work on enhancement requests, gather business requirements
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science plus 5 years of experience in a relevant field
- Proven experience in robot system design and software design
- Deep Learning and/or AI experience
- Experience with ROS, ROS2, SLAM, navigation and perception SW stacks
- Experience working within regulations such as HIPAA or JCI Experience with HL7, FHIR, and other healthcare messaging frameworks Self-motivated and action oriented, able to think and work strategically, able to plan, prioritize and work with a complex schedule of events and activities in a fluid environment
- 5+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a highly
- 5+ technical and analytical role
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a managed care organization, preferably government owned, acute care general hospitals Excellent domain knowledge in hospital departments workflow, regulatory standards, protocols Wide network of management and operational contacts within APAC healthcare industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer relationship building skills
- Experience evaluating and selecting vendor products and technologies for integrated solutions