Industry: Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
Specialism: Information Technology - IT - Software / Development
Posted on 11 Jun 2019
Our client is a world learning corporation which engages in the design, manufacture, sale, installation, repair, overhaul, and maintenance of heavy machinery. It operates through the following segments: Resources, Energy and Environment; Social Infrastructure and Offshore Facility; Industrial System and General-Purpose Machinery; Aero Engine, Space and Defense; and Others.
The company was founded on December 5, 1853 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- 1. Software Development
- -Develop advanced vision and sensor systems for traffic monitoring and other applications.
- -Develop control software for advanced display systems.
- -Develop operations and maintenance systems for traffic monitoring and other applications.
- -Interact constantly with customers to understand their requirements through Agile Development practice.
- -Create innovative algorithms or solutions based on customer requirements.
- 2. Project Management
- -Identify critical tasks for traffic monitoring and other projects.
- -Prepare and maintain schedule for each assigned project.
- -Plan and execute the project tasks and assignments.
- -Facilitate regular meetings and prepare scheduled reports.
- -Work with customers to develop the product or solution.
- -Create a business using the technologies under development.
- 3. Miscellaneous
- -Foster good working relationships with our partners.
- -Main liaison for relevant government agencies, institutions and partners.
- -Identify key grant calls for potential collaborations.
- -Manage software IP portfolio.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computing, Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years in software development in vision and display systems.
- Experience in traffic monitoring and displays is preferred.
- Experienced in managing projects in a multi-national company involving teams in different countries including government and industry partners.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with Japanese companies will be a plus
- Well versed in MS Office
- Willing to travel within short notice (mainly ASEAN, JP, etc.)
- Working Days: Monday - Friday
- Working Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Annual Leave: First year 14 days, subsequent year 20 days
- Company Holiday: Additional 9 days
- Medical & Dental Reimbursement: Up to $1,000 per year and Annual Health Screening
- Bonus Payout:
- AWS: Pay in September
- Variable Bonus: Pay in March