Industry: Real Estate/ Property Management
Specialism: Real Estate / Property Management - Property Consultancy
Posted on 07 Jun 2019
Our client is a Japanese property agency which has been established for 35 years in Singapore. They are No.1 in trading properties among Japanese market in Singapore.
- Rent, buy, or sell property for clients.
- Perform duties such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts.
- Candidate with no relevant experience is welcomed.
- Candidate must have a property agent licence.
- Driving licence is an added advantage.
- Commission on top of basic salary.
- Candidate may opt for complete commission-based salary.