Industry: HR/Staffing/Employment Agencies
Specialism: Management - Senior Management
Posted on 26 May 2019
- Plan and develop overarching narratives of the Corporate Communications team
- Drive communications strategies and agendas with colleagues within the Corporate Communications team and from other Business Units
- Act as the company’s brand guardian to ensure branding consistency and resilience across all platforms
- Lead the production of strategic collateral to engage key stakeholders.
- Responsible for developing and measuring the Company’s reputation and trust index
- Organize and facilitate corporate visits for strategic partners
- Degree with at least 10 years’ of relevant experience in communications, preferably with a stint in strategic communications
- Strong leadership, with proven experience in leading a small team
- Ability to lead, guide and coach younger staff
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Good team player
- Good command of Chinese would be an advantage (in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
- Based on MOM regulations.