Industry: Other - Not Specified
Specialism: Information Technology - Help Desk & IT Support
Posted on 16 Sep 2019
Our client was established in 1992 to provide comprehensive Security Management Service to corporate customers looking for a prompt, reliable and effective service provider. Today, they have more than 2000 subscribing customers including banks, retail & entertainment centre, warehouses, factories and other commercial establishments.
- You are to process all customers’ request & enquiries pertaining to card programming and logger transactions.
- To assists Project Engineer in testing & commissioning of card access programming.
- Be responsible in processing report according to customers’ request or schedule.
- To perform downloading of data from site’s card access panel to Control Center.
- Conduct periodic backup & archive customers’ history transactions and database.
- You should possess at least Nitec with basic computer knowledge.
- Good telephone communication technique and interpersonal skills as well as good analytical skills..
- Performance allowance of $15/day on "Physical work day"
- Working hours: 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Annual Leaves: 12 days
SGD 1,800 - 2,000 (Negotiable)