Specialism: Marketing - Digital / Online Marketing
Posted on 10 May 2019
Our client is a fast growing chain-stores retailer of ladies fashion footwear. Established in 2001, they cater to the modern, sophisticated trend-setter with an uncompromising standard for taste and quality. High-caliber craftsmanship and an unwavering attention to detail mean each pair of shoes is painstakingly designed to bring the best in style and comfort. They are available in major retail malls across SINGAPORE with its flagship outlet at Wisma Atria Orchard Road. Internationally, their presence can be found in Brunei, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Mauritius, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Generate regular reports with measurable KPIs to track and analyse social media channels, Adwords, GDN, Youtube campaigns, sales and data for areas of improvement, website traffic flow report and providing updates
- Assist in the planning of marketing strategies and budgeting to improve sales, traffic and engagement to social media channels and online platforms
- Evaluate and analyse approaches and strategies to increase customer acquisition for brand loyalty programme and to improve website sales conversion
- Launch optimised online ads to improve brand awareness, web traffic and drive conversions (Adwords, Facebook and any other paid digital channels), continuously involved in SEO efforts with an external agency (keywords, image optimisation etc), SEM, PPC
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional EDMs
- Constantly monitor brand’s e-commerce site for continuous improvements for user experience and conversions.
- Active in sourcing for marketing partnerships with external parties for collaborations, vendor management etc
- Degree in marketing, digital marketing or relevant field with 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills, good time-management skills and able to work well under pressure
- Experience with B2C ecommerce, social media, Google Adwords, EDM campaigns, SEO, SEM, PPC, Google Analytics, CRM
- Knowledge of web design, basic HTML, Photoshop or video editing software will be advantageous.
- Experienced and creative in content writing
- Annual Wage Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- Birthday Celebrations / Leave
- Dental Benefits
- Staff Discounts
- Insurance Reimbursement