Industry: HR/Staffing/Employment Agencies
Specialism: Management - Senior Management
Posted on 11 May 2019
- In-charge of EMF line team so that Fire Protection and Mechanical systems maintained by the section are reliable, safe and available to support & providing a reliable service to the public.
- Provide technical advice and engineering studies support to the daily line maintenance activities as well as any improvement works in the system.
- Maintain good industrial relations through creating good rapport and regular dialogues with ground staff and union representatives whilst keeping all channels of communication open.
- Procurement of maintenance spares & contract evaluation / administration matters
- Staff counseling & staff appraisal.
- Oversee and manage the conduct of site investigation, testing, engineering & trend analysis and recommend system improvement plan with regards to equipment failures and incidents
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with 5 years of supervisory/managerial experience in operating and maintenance of Fire Protection and Mechanical systems.
- Experience in railway operation/maintenance would be an added advantage.
- Strategic thinker, self-motivated, resourceful, organised, and able to work independently. Possess strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by the Professional Engineers Board.
- Benefit based on MOM guidelines