Industry: HR/Staffing/Employment Agencies
Specialism: Management - Senior Management
Posted on 11 May 2019
- To manage the ECS Section so that the smoke extraction, forced ventilation, air-conditioning and tunnel ventilation system maintained by the branch are always safe and available to support railway business in providing a safe & reliable train service to the passengers.
- Ensure that the system is safe for train operations by implementing an effective & efficient maintenance strategy integrating with Health, Safety and Environment Management System (HSEMS).
- Prepare annual budget and ensure that expenditures are tracked and monitored.
- Provide technical advice and engineering studies support to the line maintenance activities on improvement works through innovation and leveraging on new technology.
- Procurement of maintenance spares & contract evaluation/administration matters
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with 5 years of supervisory/managerial experience in railway operation / maintenance. In addition, experience in maintenance the smoke extraction, ventilation, air-conditioning and tunnel ventilation system is required.
- Strategic thinker, be self-motivated, resourceful, organised, and able to work independently. Possess strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by the Professional Engineers Board.
- Benefit based on MOM guidelines