Industry: HR/Staffing/Employment Agencies
Specialism: Management - Senior Management
Posted on 11 May 2019
- Supervise Control Operations staff and assess their work quality on customer service, safety and security
- Manage budget and expenditure
- Prioritize activities, deploy and allocate resources during incident
- Lead and motivate staff
- Supervises the activities of the Operations Control Centre,
- Ensures that the Operating Performance Standards (OPS) and targets established by the Regulator are met,
- Leads the coordination efforts between Operations Control Centre and external agencies during external exercises and dry runs,
- Supports the execution of critical decisions (e.g. detainment of passengers while trains are still in tunnels) that are taken, ensuring the safety and operating procedures are not compromised in the execution,
- Works closely with the maintenance branches and Service Ops Department to coordinate recovery efforts during rail incidents.
- Preferably a minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in operations / control room environment, in railway industry.
- Degree or Diploma in any discipline, preferably in Engineering
- Benefit base on MOM guidelines