Industry: HR/Staffing/Employment Agencies
Specialism: Management - Senior Management
Posted on 10 May 2019
- Putting in place necessary systems, processes, HR and training levers to shape the workforce behavior towards continuous learning and forward-looking culture.
- Taking up a leading role in ensuring all procedures, processes, and instructions for configuration management are written clearly as per requirements.
- Tracking company performance with respect to Operating Performance Standards (OPS), Maintenance Performance Standards (MPS), Key Performance Indicators (KPI), and other contractual indicators including Committed Obligations for performance management improvement.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulous
- Possess strong oral and written communication, interpersonal and coordination skills
- Good data analysis skill
- Ability to work independently and deliver within tight deadlines
- Experience of SAP/Maximo system is desired
- Experience in Asset Management is desired
- Candidate must possess at least a degree in Engineering, Business or related field
- Benefits based on MOM guidelines