Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering / Technical
Posted on 07 May 2019
Our client established in 1999 with more than 80 Staffs, the company is a leading AV system integrator in Singapore, with core expertise in Design and Build for Professional Audio Visual Solutions for Multinational Corporations, Government, Education, Entertainment and Houses of Worship.
- Job Objective:
- Responsible for the provision of technical support and services for all post sales activities (i.e. preventive maintenance, fault diagnostic and resolution) to meet established Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in accordance with SAV’s standards and best practices
- Core Responsibilities:
- Technical and Administrative Support
- • Perform remote troubleshooting to resolve technical product issues related to video conferencing and audio-visual integrated solutions
- • Creation and monitoring of cases reported by customers or onsite engineers
- • Record and maintain stock movements of Post-Sales related inventory
- • Coordinate logistical arrangements for RMA related cases
- • Maintain archive of service reports to ensure timely escalation to manufacturers, partners or suppliers.
- • Liaise with suppliers, manufacturers, and partners for technical assistance to resolve cases remotely.
- • Provide weekly reports on Faults, Preventive Maintenance and other post-sales related activities.
- Preventive Maintenance
- • Plan and schedule impending onsite preventive maintenance sessions for contract customers
- • Compile and maintain records of completed PM service reports
- • Creation and monitoring of cases from preventive maintenance
- • Review PM reports and forward opportunities to Service Sales Manager for service-related sales, and firstname.lastname@example.org for project-related sales.
- Resource Management
- • Allocate resources for cases engendered from reported faults, preventive maintenance, and cross-department technical support
- • Identify optimal resource to be deployed for each case based on schedule availability, skillset match, location and site familiarity.
- • Provide daily review and forecasts of manpower schedule in advance to mitigate lapses in arrangement and overbooking
- Minimum Diploma in any specialization
- Must have related professional certification in the following: Extron/ Crestron
- Must have AV certification in the following: Atlona/ Avixa/ Dante etc
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in an AV System Integrated Background
- Background in Manufacturer for AV Product is advantageous
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in AV System Troubleshooting
- Experience in Logistic/ Operation Coordination is advantageous
- Medical Benefits
- Leave Benefits
- Yearly Variable Bonus
- Awesome Colleagues