Industry: Furniture and Fixtures
Specialism: Project Management - Project Management
Posted on 07 May 2019
Our client was established in 1992 in Singapore as a multi-disciplinary interior design company to produce to produce effective commercial spaces. They have been continuously dedicating to create fascinating environment around retail shops and corporate offices.
- Monitoring projects planning and scheduling for interior design, tendering, Interior fit-out coordination.
- Liaise with clients on keeping track & control schedules of cost, time & quality, important meet deadlines.
- Liaise with subcontractors for follow up of drawings, submission, completion letter, delivery process etc.
- Perform & monitor budgeting and expenditure control management.
- Familiar with building contractual terms & laws in Singapore.
- Manage site operation, coordination & safety meeting.
- Diploma or Degree Qualification from recognized institution.
- Relevant working experience in Renovation Project Management and coordination.
- Knowledge of Architectural / Interior Designer drawings.
- Possess good interpersonal communication & analytical skills with people at all levels.
- Able to multitask and enjoy working on multiple projects, within simultaneous timeline.
- Willing to work on alternative weekends (Sat/Sun) occasionally when required.
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Work lIfe balance environment
- Family oriented and mild management