Industry: Furniture and Fixtures
Specialism: Building / Site Construction - Building / Construction
Posted on 01 Jul 2019
Our client invigorates their customers by supporting working styles of the future, from office spaces to public and educational facilities, healthcare facilities, and personal spaces. They offer not only products but also various solutions to improve working environments in the office, solving many corporate, organizational and personal challenges.
- Provide administrative support to sales team and project team
- Liaising with contractor, compilation of contractor quotations and Preparation of quotation submission to clients
- Project administrative duties in different project stages: such as preparation of PTW application, pre-con survey and pre-con report, progress claim, completion report, defect list, Operation & Maintenance manual, etc.
- inspection of site work and follow up with subcontractor for defects rectification
- attend client's enquiries on office small work
- Min. 3 years experience in Office Interior Renovation Project Management or equivalent
- Preferably can use AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel
- Preferably can work as QS also
- Organised, independent and highly motivated
- Experience in Japanese Company will be an asset
- Bonus depend on individual and company performance