Industry: Travel, Transportation and Tourism
Specialism: Operations - Operations
Posted on 30 Apr 2019
Our Client is established since 1951 and leading domestic and international air transport business. They are well established and delivers incomparable service to their customers.
- Ensure safety and work closely with flight operations
- Perform receiving and releasing of inbound and outbound shipment.
- Loading/unloading supervision at aircraft
- Planning of aircraft load distribution
- Dangerous goods transportation regulations
- Update shipment data into the cargo management system and Airline systems
- Maintain the safety awareness program primarily airside/ramp safety
- Any other adhoc duties assigned by the Manager
- Assist Sales Manager in executing and managing day to day sales and operation activities.
- More than 3 years experience in Airlines industry
- Airline knowledge background highly desirable
- Class 3 driving license
- Team player, logical
- Experience in Ground related operations
- Diploma/Degree or higher
- Enthusiastic with a drive for excellence
- Willingness to perform shift duties