Industry: Furniture and Fixtures
Specialism: Building / Site Construction - Building / Construction
Posted on 24 Apr 2019
Our client invigorates their customers by supporting working styles of the future, from office spaces to public and educational facilities, healthcare facilities, and personal spaces. They offer not only products but also various solutions to improve working environments in the office, solving many corporate, organizational and personal challenges.
- Project site management for Office Interior Renovation Works
- Responsible for all aspects of planning, budgeting, and execution for interior design projects in their organization.
- Interpret architectural plans & technical drawing and convey the information to the construction team
- Liaise with the client regarding their available space, needs, and style preferences
- Prepare costing report for management's review and manage budget accordingly
- Required more than 3 years relevant working experience in corporate offices interior design fit-out works and build project management
- Experience in leading and managing multiple projects with good project presentation skills, leadership and people management knowledge
- Capable in project planning, organizing, monitoring, supervising and controlling.
- Highly self-motivated, positive working attitude with a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience of business with Japanese company (preferable)
- AWS + Bonus (depend on performance)
SGD 3,200 - 3,500 (Negotiable)