Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Posted on 21 May 2019
Our client is a well-established meat & sauce supplier. It was established in the early 1967. The company has offices in Japan, USA, Korean and Singapore. The company develops various meat products for professionals to make customers realize and enjoy the high nutritional value and unique flavour of variety meat.
- Receive product and ensure accuracy as product specification.
- Perform daily audit inventory counts as necessary.
- Produce daily stock report and then update inventory system.
- Manage incoming and outgoing goods and all daily returned products and evaluate for wholesomeness and quality and determine if product can be re-stocked or requires being written out of inventory
- Update buyer to restock items with deadline.
- Report to managers all discrepancies and steps being taken for corrective and sustainable compliance to quality
- Evaluate all questionable inbound product for wholeness and quality and reject load per guidelines. Notify buyer of rejections
- Reconcile returned inventory daily back in to the inventory system
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs with managers.
- Educate warehouse staff on minimizing damage and place controls to monitor
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to use a computer to manage inventory.
- Experience in operating a stacker (no licence required). If you are a driver, you should be able to pick this up.
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management is an advantage.
- 3 years of experience in inventory management is a strength.
- Attentive to detail, with strong follow through.
- Effective written and oral communication skills .
- Able to work effectively with a diverse workforce and with all levels within the Company and externally
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently
- Ability to create a sense of urgency within the team and for yourself