Industry: Other - Not Specified
Specialism: Information Technology - IT - Security
Posted on 08 Jul 2019
Our client was established in 1992 to provide comprehensive Security Management Service to corporate customers looking for a prompt, reliable and effective service provider. Today, they have more than 2000 subscribing customers including banks, retail & entertainment centre, warehouses, factories and other commercial establishments.
- Provide integration, testing and installation support for digital recording systems in the telecommunication industry.
- Provide field service activities associated with troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of IT Systems at customers' sites.
- Night Job 3 to 4 times a month. In return, time-off will be given.
- 24/7 phone standby duty required (rotation within the team).
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering / Computer Science with at least 2 years working experience in a networking environment
- Knowledge of Win servers, Cisco routers and data communication
- Good to have: Unix servers, SIGTRAN, TCP/IP, X.25, database and SS#7 communication.
- Ability to provide both hardware and software technical support and services
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Candidate with own vehicle is an added advantage
- Overseas working trip once or twice per year
- Transport reimbursement subject to a cap of $800/mth
- Mobile phone reimbursement subject to a cap of $100/mth