Industry: Other - Not Specified
Specialism: Information Technology - IT - Others
Posted on 08 Jul 2019
Our client was established in 1992 to provide comprehensive Security Management Service to corporate customers looking for a prompt, reliable and effective service provider. Today, they have more than 2000 subscribing customers including banks, retail & entertainment centre, warehouses, factories and other commercial establishments.
- Perform infrastructure implementation based on design, perform monitoring and problem resolution and documentation.
- Establish close working relationships with Technical Operations and Project Management.
- Assist Technical Operations with testing & implementation of new technologies and/or services including methods, policies and procedures for installation, management, monitoring and support.
- Participate in ongoing technology evaluations and keep up with technology trends and industry standards.
- Work with and manage outside consulting technical subject matter experts as needed.
- Resolve complex IT issues in a Tier 1 & 2 capacity.
- Candidate must be willing to travel.
- Minimum a diploma holder in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a technical role with extensive experience in installation and deployment in an enterprise environment is an added advantage.
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply.
- Linux experience with specific expertise with Linux file systems, command-line environments, operating system processes, services and software installation.
- Windows experience.
- Virtual Environment experience.
- Firewall and Networking experience.
- May have to travel overseas for work assignment (estimated 5% of the time, region: confidential)
South West, SG
SGD 2,500 - 4,000 (Negotiable)