Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 06 Aug 2019
Our client was incorporated in 1995 to provide support in the S.E.A region, India, and Oceania. From Singapore, they strive to connect to the global technology with their high-quality products.
- Reporting to Senior Sales Manager who bases in Singapore, with responsibilities for managing and directing marketing activities for the assigned regions - to ensure the attainment of the budget and timeliness of objectives, as well as from all reporting distributors.
- ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the assigned sales/marketing target and objectives are attained for the whole Singapore regions. Regions in charge may change.
- Responsible to handle and work with distributors, to attain sales/marketing target and objectives.
- Implementing and executing plans to ensure marketing activities are carried out efficiently, by himself/herself and distributors.
- Monitor the marketing activities by distributors are carried out effectively, and reported regularly.
- Review and make changes to the marketing plans if necessary, when targets or objectives are not achieved.
- Coordinate and provide direction for meetings and private shows at the customers’ location.
- Provide regular updates on industrial/market/customer situation.
- Provide regular updates on competitors’ situation.
- Visit customers and distributors on a regular basis.
- Submit weekly visit/activity plans, at least 1 week before.
- Submit weekly reports, on the activities done.
- Required to handle quality issues, highlighted by customers.
- SUPPLEMENTAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in decision making.
- Be proactive, and not reactive.
- Implement PDCA system for all sales/marketing activities – Plan, Do, Check and Action.
- Assume leadership role and/or provide support for special projects, as required.
- COMMUNICATION AND INTERFACE
- Provide direction to all direct reports to be proactive and not reactive
- Develop a solid interaction throughout the organization at all levels.
- PROBLEM SOLVING AND JUDGEMENT
- Works on problems of moderate to high degree of challenge and handle several situations simultaneously. Apply common sense and professional understanding using standard approaches in resolving problems that have basic to extreme variable. Recognizes problems beyond scope of ability and seeks help from appropriate staff or his supervisor in a timely manner.
- Diploma/Degree in Electronics Engineering OR Sales/Marketing concentration:
- At least 2 years’ related experience, in sales/marketing roles in Electronics Components’ Industry
- Computer literate. Strong in Microsoft Office software
- Clear and intelligible oral and written communication abilities.
- Exhibits characteristics such as tenacity, courtesy, perseverance and detail-orientation.
- Effective organizational skills. Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Performs all responsibilities and tasks at a fully satisfactory level.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Travel both domestic and international.
- Monthly Base on Annual package
- Performance bonus vary.
- To further discuss during the interview
SGD 2,500 - 4,000 (Negotiable)
SGD 3,000 - 4,000
SGD 4,000 - 6,000
SGD 3,000 - 4,000
SGD 4,000 - 6,000 (Negotiable)