Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Process Design & Control
Posted on 10 Apr 2019
A Fortune 500 company, Rockwell Automation is the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 22,000 people serving customers in more than 80 countries. Our keen focus on technology innovation, domain expertise, and integrity and corporate responsibility fuels our success.
- You will be a team leader and hold responsibility for supporting production and inventory control staff to ensure the timely and cost effective completion of all work and projects assigned to the department, as well as ensuring a timely flow of materials in support of product master schedule, material and inventory plans and production schedules to meet the business unit requirements.
- 1. Maintain department KPIs, including Service, Pastdue and Shipment compliance and analyze root cause of failure to have continuous improvement
- 2. Oversee materials purchase to meet production requirement and maintain inventory at planned levels
- 3. Expedite and negotiate with suppliers for urgent requirements if any
- 4. Responsible for inventory management and excess & obsolescence mitigation
- 5. Coordinate departmental initiatives, as needed, with Quality Assurance, Purchasing, Engineering and Logistics etc.
- 6. Administer and ensure compliance with operating policies and procedures
- 7. Provide timely support for New Product Introduction, Series changes and Product discontinuation to ensure high level customer service and minimal scrap cost
- 8. Help team member to resolve challenging issues and escalate when necessary
- Degree in Engineering or Degree in Operations/Supply Chain Management/Business or equivalent knowledge
- Four years’ experience in Production and Inventory Control, Operations, Purchasing, or Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing systems planning knowledge – SAP system strongly preferred
- APICS certification desirable
- Evidence of analytical aptitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
South West, SG
SGD 3,500 - 4,300