Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Posted on 10 Apr 2019
A Fortune 500 company, Rockwell Automation is the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 22,000 people serving customers in more than 80 countries. Our keen focus on technology innovation, domain expertise, and integrity and corporate responsibility fuels our success.
- The New Product Producibility (NPP) Industrialization Engineer works in conjunction with the Design and Manufacturing Engineering and is responsible for managing continuation and new product industrialization activities from conceptual design to production release to ensure that designs are as producible as possible. This includes involvement with global industrialization engineering team members that support these businesses as well as collaboration across Operations and Engineering Services functions to ensure a smooth product release into manufacturing.
- 1) Develops, implements and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- 2) Interfaces with design engineering in coordinating the release of new products
- 3) Estimates manufacturing cost, determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines
- 4) Maintains records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations
- 5) Supports continuation and new product industrialization activities in accordance with the RA Common Product Development (CPD) processes
- 6) Responsible for developing and implementing manufacturing plans in support of the Business Unit’s strategic objectives
- Bachelor degree in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent degree or education.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment is an advantage. Fresh graduates are welcome to take up the challenge.
- Demonstrated understanding of New Product Introduction process
- Experience with Project Management, Design For Manufacturability and Assembly (DFMA), and Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies
- Experienced in product cost estimation and optimization and establishing bills of materials and routings
- Experience in manufacturing or design engineering in a printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) manufacturing environment
- Ability to execute transactions in an Enterprise Resource Planning system, preferably SAP
SGD 3,000 - 3,800
South West, SG
SGD 3,800 - 4,100
South West, SG
SGD 3,500 - 3,800 (Negotiable)