Industry: Real Estate/ Property Management
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Analysis & Reporting
Posted on 04 Apr 2019
Our client is one of Asia's leading hospitality trusts with assets valued estimated at 3 billion dollars. It comprises Hospitality Real Estate Investment Trust, a real estate investment trust, and Hospitality Business Trust, a business trust.
- Prepare full set of accounts (General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable) of an assigned group of overseas subsidiaries;
- Liaise with overseas hotel operators/asset managers/other consultants on matters relating to financial and accounting matters;
- Prepare result forecasts and annual budgets of an assigned group of entities;
- Prepare management report and maintain supporting schedules of an assigned group of entities;
- Perform analysis on the result reported by the overseas hotel operators and overseas subsidiaries;
- Ensure timely filing for annual income tax returns, property tax and quarterly GST return ;
- Liaise with auditors and tax consultant for audits and tax filing;
- Assist in group accounting matters such as reconciling key accounts for subsidiaries, tracking of dividend payments, perform variance/risk analysis and any other matters as assigned from time to time;
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to, including completion of reconciliations on a timely basis;
- To carry out such duties and job functions as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Company Officers acting on behalf of the Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Finance, ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years in accounting and finance.
- Good knowledge in using accounting software applications such as Hyperion is a plus
- Sound knowledge of IFRS and group consolidation matters
- Meticulous and a keen attention to details
- Strong analytical and accounting skills
- Team player while being able to work independently on assigned projects
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong in Excel and Word
- AWS & Bonus