Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Mechanical
Posted on 02 Apr 2019
Our Client is a service organization that enables ship owners and power plant operators all over the world to minimize asset downtime via diesel services, in-situ machining, and BWT system retrofits. Responding to customer needs year after year, we have added service locations and developed a range of services with a quality that is recognized as second to none.
- Receive of daily order confirmation and co-ordinate with internal company for execution.
- Email communication/correspondence with client & sales for readiness and delivery instruction
- Issuance of Delivery Order and liaise with SCM for collection & delivery
- Ordering of packaging material and issuance of MR
- Preparations of shipping documents & liaise with shipping/forwarding company for exporting of goods
- Review technical drawing and liaise with sub-contractor/supplier for out-sourcing and issuance of MR and PO
- Must be able to manage time and coordinate all aspects of the job that is assigned by Workshop Manager
- Demonstrates efficient job planning and time scheduling.
- Consolidate all documentation and prepare job files for invoicing.
- Prepare daily and weekly job status and forecasting report.
- Must always give priority to safety and health for yourself as well as your co-worker/peer and follow strictly the company’s environment, health and safety policy.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the management.
- At least Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 years working experience in related industry
- Technical knowledge
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good team player with good attitude, integrity, interpersonal, organization and time management skills
- Marine & Offshore
- To be discussed during interview
South West, SG
SGD 1,900 - 2,500 (Negotiable)